The hotel «PARTHENON ART EXECUTIVE WING» (hereinafter «Company», «Processor», «hotel», «us») in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GCC"), Law 4624/2019 and, in general, the relevant legislation on personal data protection, in the capacity of the Head of Processing, wishes through this Notice to inform the natural persons who visit its website (hereinafter “Data Subject", “you") to process their personal data.
1. Contact for services and other requests (Contact Form, phone, email)
Name, surname, telephone, e-mail address, contact phone, subject for which you contact us, personal data that may be included in the user’s message. (Article 6, par. 1, case B’ of GDPR: the processing is necessary to satisfy the user’s request)
2. Reservation Management
In case you wish to make a reservation, we will collect: name, surname, e-mail address (email), your full address, your date of arrival and departure as well as payment details. In addition, we will collect any personal data contained in any comment that will be notified to us in the relevant field. (Article 6, par. 1, case B’ of GDPR: the elaboration is necessary for taking measures at the request of the Subject in the pre-contractual stage).
Email adress. (Article 6, par. 1, case A’ of GDPR: the consent of the Data Subject)
We retain your personal information for as long as is required for the purpose for which they were collected, as described in section I, unless otherwise provided by law.
Upon completion of the prescribed period, your data will be irrevocably deleted or safely destroyed based on clearly defined standards and specifications under the responsibility of the Processor, excluding your contact information, which will be retained until you object to our information provided by us (via “Newsletter”) regarding our products and services.
Our Company discloses your personal data to its authorized employees.
In addition, we may transmit the data collected through this website:
a) Entities entrusted with the execution of specific tasks such as, but not limited to, providers of IT products and / or services and / or support of all types of information and electronic systems and networks, marketing companies, consulting companies. These bodies provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, in such a way that the data processing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and the relevant legislation on personal data protection.
b) To third parties who undertake to provide you with services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to, booking companies, transfer companies, travel agencies.
c) To supervisory, independent, judicial, prosecutorial, public and / or other authorities or bodies or parties that have been assigned control / monitoring of the Company’s activities within their responsibilities.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides a number of rights and options that we are committed to satisfying. So, you can ask us:
• to inform you about the data we hold about you and how we process it. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy without your own expense. (Right of access)
• to correct inaccuracies or errors, fill in gaps or update your data. (Right of correction)
• to delete data, if we do not keep them for a specific, legal and declared purpose. (Right to forget or Right to delete)
• to suspend processing a) while questioning the accuracy of the data, b) if you consider the processing illegal (but do not wish to delete it), c) when the data is not necessary for the purpose of processing and d) for as long as it is under question whether the reasons why we are processing your data outweigh the ones you are invoking to permanently stop this processing.
• to oppose at any time for reasons relating to the processing of personal data which we carry out in particular for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling. The objection may, in particular, concern your compliance with a decision which we have taken by automated means. In the latter case, you can ask us to allow you to intervene. (Right of objection – Automated individual decision making)
• to provide you with your data in a specific format (usually machine readable) or to transfer it directly to another person in charge at your suggestion, provided, of course, that this is technically possible and always under the conditions set by law. (Right to portability). You need to know about a slots book of ra free.
• we do not process your data from now on, giving you the opportunity to freely revoke the consent (consent) you have given us.
You can address your requests via email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of our Company. Our Company will satisfy all your requests within one (1) month. In extremely rare cases, where the satisfaction of your rights is almost impossible for us, we will inform you immediately explaining the reasons for our relative weakness. In case you consider that the current Legislative Framework for the protection of your Personal Data is violated, you reserve the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr). Check out a slot book of ra free.
Company name: PARTHENON ART EXECUTIVE WING
Adress: Poseidonos 17, Olimpiaki Akti Pierias
Contact phone: 2351 061898
E-mail: [email protected]
Version 1.1, Published on 31/7/2020